Prior to registering below, please carefully review our Awana Standards and COVID-19 Self-Screening Requirements.
1. Doors open and Leaders will be ready to receive clubbers at 6:30 p.m. Club starts promptly at 6:45 P.M. and clubbers should be picked up promptly at 8:15 P.M.
2. Upon arrival all clubbers should go directly to their club room unless otherwise instructed by their leaders.
3. Respectful language always is expected before, during, and after club.
4. Care and respect should be shown for church property.
5. Pushing, shoving, roughhousing and bullying is not allowed.
6. Running is allowed only on the Game Square during certain games.
7. Leader supervision is required for clubbers to enter the church office area.
8. Cell phones, iPods, video games and other electronic devices should be left at home and not brought to club. If a parent requires their child to keep a cell phone it shall remain on vibrate and not be used without the permission of a leader. This includes sending text messages.
9. After every activity, the commander, director, or leader in charge will begin counting from one to five. By the time number five is reached, each clubber is expected to be waiting quietly for instructions for the next activity. In Awana, leaders and clubbers are taught to respect the “five-count”.
10. Commanders and directors utilize the “three-count” for individuals not following club behavior standards. If a clubber receives three warnings in one meeting, he or she will be sent to the Awana Commander who will notify the parent of the infraction. Clubbers who have received a “three-count” may return to club in the future if they agree to abide by the club rules. The commander will determine whether the clubber will serve a one- or two-week suspension from club. If a clubber shows disruptive behavior, they will be removed from the group for the remainder of the evening.
11. Uniforms can be worn when clubbers have completed their entrance booklet. Upon receiving the uniform, the clubber should wear it to every regular Awana meeting.
12. Awards are presented only to clubbers who are in uniform.
13. All requirements of a handbook section must be completed by clubbers in one club meeting to be signed off by a leader. A maximum of two helps per section is allowed. Normally, only five sections may be passed in one club meeting.
14. Address Awana workers respectfully – Mr., Mrs., or Miss.
15. Game Time is a privilege. In cases of extreme disorderliness, it may be revoked for a night by the commander or director.
16. At the end of club, Cubbies, Sparks and T&T will remain in their room with their leaders until their parents or guardians arrive to pick them up.
17. The parking lot can be an extremely dangerous place. All clubbers should be with their parents while walking on the lot. Clubbers are prohibited from playing unsupervised on the parking lot.
If Harford County Public Schools are closed, close early or evening activities are canceled due to inclement weather, there will be no Awana for that evening. We will make every attempt to post weather related announcements on Facebook or this website by 5 PM that evening.
Please note that some of the clubber drop off/pick up policies may be altered due to COVID-19.
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
Please Complete One Form for Each Child
Thank you for registering your child!
A tax-deductible donation of $30 per child is suggested to offset supplies, books, uniforms, and ministry costs.
Duane and Valerie Williams
3821 Federal HIll Rd Jarrettsville, MD 21084
Donate to the Awana Program
Select “Awana” from the drop-down options.
Fellowship Chapel is a 501(c)(3) for tax-deductible donations to the extent allowed by law.